Our Values, Vision, & Commitment...OUR FIVE CORE VALUES
1. CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT...We are always looking for ways to improve our client experience, always challenging ourselves to innovate and improve each day in everything we do.
2. PEOPLE AS A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE...We value and support our team members as a competitive advantage. An intrinsic aspect of our business is the dedication to actively attracting, developing, retaining, and motivating the most talented, engaged, and positive team members to collaborate as partners across business lines and functions.
3. DO THE RIGHT THING...We strive to be recognized by our customers as setting the standard for ethics in our industry.
We specialize in community associations and only community associations. There will be no conflict of interest if an issue arises with any vendor, because we have no financial gain in our partners' services to our clients. We remain objective in collaborating with our clients by removing financial motivations from Association management decisions.
4. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION...The best solutions are discovered when a challenge is considered from all angles. Diversity is critical to arriving at the best solutions for our clients, and we vigorously pursue a diverse and inclusive culture for all Vista CAM team members, one where they feel valued and respected for who they are as well as for the skills and experience they bring to our company.
5. LEADERSHIP...We seek to build a team of leaders because leaders will always make better decisions, provide better solutions, and envelope our clients in a level of concern and care that will elevate our communities to the best that they can be.